Red Rock Olive Oil - 1 Gallon Tin
- 100% Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil, pressed within hours of harvest
- Fruity and fragrant flavor, low in bitterness with a mild peppery finish.
- 1 Gallon Tin with built in pour spout stays fresh, pours easily
- Harvest Date November 2016
- Grown and milled in Northern California
Red Rock Olive Oil of California Arbequina varietal is a fruity and fragrant flavor, low in bitterness with a mild peppery finish. Its delicious taste is gentle enough for all of your cooking and finishing. Ideal for salads, dipping, pasta dishes, fish and poultry.
Our olive oil is naturally filtered to improve vitality. Enjoy within a year of harvest for best possible flavor. Always store your olive oil in a dark, cool area to preserve quality. Grown in Orland, California. Grown and Distributed by Red Rock Olive Oil of California.
Ingredients: 100% natural, extra virgin olive oil.